Thursday, April 17, 2008

Eastern Styled Silk Skirt with Zari brocade


Buy/View it here

Recently I have explored a very elegant styled short silk skirt at Zentrend.com while on my search for a contemporary styled silk skirt for my sister. She had her college reunion party and wished to wear something that will leave everyone admiring, something very antique and beautiful to be worn.

As online designer clothing store have been the best alternative to find a wide range of products with minimal efforts and time I started searching some antique designer skirts online. While on my search I founded this silk brocade skirt made up of 100 % silk “zari” brocade.

This eastern inspired silk brocade skirt comes with a contrasting color belt. It is available in two colors – Black/Red and Fushia/Green. It has been proved worthy of being chosen for such special occasions.

Silk with its texture and elegance gives antique look to every type of clothing as it does to this silk brocade skirt and other silk skirts, silk tops and silk wraps available on the online designer store – Zentrend. Thanks to Zentrend.com that I could make a wonderful choice

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, after having a huge collection of Zara clothing I have many style options for a classy look and if you want the same I suggest you to visit Tradesy.com.